- Final Date Sheet End Term Theory Exam Jan-Feb 2022
- Reappear Students RC Even Semester End Term (Dec 2021 – Jan 2022)
- Reappear Students RC Odd Semester End Term (Nov. 2021)
- Online Registration for ODD Semester Supplementary (November-2021)
Official Mail id : [email protected]
The main work of Examination department is conduction of mid-term and end term theory and practical examinations, Verification of result of students, Exam Registration Chart (RC) verification, Full Result analysis and Coordination with the GGSIPU regarding all examination related matters. The Examination faculty team comprises the following members
Examination Head :
Dr. Pawan Sharma
Controller of Examination
Faculty Team Member :
1. Dr. Monika Arora (Associate Professor, Dept. of IT)
2. Mr. B. S. Pali (Assistant Professor, Dept. of EEE)
3. Mr. Risheek Kumar (Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE)
4. Ms. Usha Sharma (Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE).
Rules and Regulations
Examination system followed for B.Tech by GGSIPU is semester system in which both Theory and Practical components are included .
For theory exams , 75% weightage is for End semester (external) examination and 25% weightage is given to Internal mid -term examination .
For Practical exams , 60 % weightage is for End semester ( external) practical’s and 40% weightage is given to Internal mid -term practicals .
The semester result declared by university is based on both internal and external marks and credits secured in theory and practical components .
Internal Examination Pattern followed by the University
GGSIP University has set norms regarding conduct of examination to maintain uniformity across all the affiliated institutes . The institutes have to follow these norms which are liable to change as deemed fit by university.
As per the new ordinance introduced by the university one mid- term test system has been introduced
• One sessional exam is conducted in each semester and exam paper is set by the university, which is common to all affiliated colleges.
• This mid-term Sessional test covers two units out of four units.
• The duration of the test is 90 minutes. Question papers are set to make the students to learn time management.
• Each test is conducted for a maximum of 30 marks.
Process of Evaluation from batch 2015-16 onwards
• One sessional exam is conducted in each semester and exam paper was set by the course co-ordinators appointed by the university , common to all affiliated colleges.
• Sessional test covers two units out of four units.
• The duration of each test is 90 minutes. Question papers are set to make the students to learn time management.
• Each test is conducted for a maximum of 30 marks.
• Total 25 internal sessional marks are provided to each student for a theory subject.
15marks = ½ of mid -term test out of 30 marks
5 marks = marks obtained in class test
5 marks for Assignments
Answer sheets of these internal test are shown to students for their discussion with concerned faculty with a view to satisfy themselves about the awards received by them.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
General instructions for students pertaining to examinations
1. Students should adhere to the examination timings and should be seated before examination starts. Late coming is not allowed.
2. Should not carry cell phone, smart watch, programmable calculators or any other e-gadget inside the exam room as all such items will be confiscated and may even lead to cancellation of exam.
3. No student is allowed to leave exam room before half time of that exam is over.
4. Student should adhere to all the deadlines related to examinations like signing in registration charts, depositing reappear fee etc. Delaying in these leads to complications for student.
Specific instructions to be followed for End term examination
1. The end -term examination centre will open at 9:15 am in the morning for entry of the students for the examination and close at 9:45 a.m. for the morning session of the examination. For the evening session examination centre will open at 1:45 p.m. and close at 2:15 p.m. Late entry of students in examination centre is strictly not allowed.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without valid admit cad issued by university. However, in the case of loss/ damage of admit card, student may be allowed to appear in single examination provisionally after verification of his / her credentials and filling one undertaking for a single exam only. For reissuing of admit card, student should file an FIR and get the admit card reissued from university.
3. Recording of Relevant details in answer sheets: After distribution of answer sheet, the candidates are required to fill in the details on the front page of the answer-sheet. The students are also required to write his/her enrolment no. on question paper as soon as it is received by him/her.
4. Having in possession of book(s) notes, papers or any other materials, connected with the examination, electronic equipments like Bluetooth, smart watch, programmable calculators, recording device, cell phones, pagers etc are covered under unfair means and will be dealt with strictly as per the rules of university.
5. Receiving /giving assistance to any other students, misbehavior with invigilator, tearing the page of answer sheet / question paper and tempering with answer sheets are also covered under unfair means/ cheating case.
6. No candidate, without prior permission of invigilator should leave his /her seat in examination hall.
7. For first half an hour and last half an hour, no student is allowed to leave examination hall for washroom.
8. No student is allowed to leave exam room before half time of exam is over.
Specific instructions to be followed for students for online test
1. Students are advised to log in 10-15 minutes before their respective schedule through MS Teams link shared by their respective faculty coordinator. Teams will be created as per their class roll number. Follow the faculty coordinator instructions for joining test team.
2. All the students to ensure that they should log in with Microsoft account created by institute. They are advised to update their MS Teams account a day before exam.
3. Kindly note that different sets of mid-term test papers are prepared for students in every subject.
4. Web camera and microphone should be kept ON in exam duration.
5. Test could be in the form of Viva, descriptive or MCQ format.
6. The test link will be shared in chat window of your team.
7. Submit the test paper well in time. Submission will not be allowed after expiry of due time.
8. In case of loss in internet connectivity, student should immediately inform the faculty coordinator of their team. Coordinator will guide you accordingly.
9. After submission of the test, inform the faculty coordinator before leaving the MS platform.
- Form IPU Rechecking (11-06-2020)
- Form IPU drop out form
- Form Reappear Mid Term (Internal Form in BPIT)