Publication Details of SBA (2017-18)
1. Chutani, L. Kumar, N. and Manocha, G.(2018, June). On a class of vector valued entire Dirichlet series in n-variables: Acta et commentationes universitatis tartuensis de mathematica, 22(1). (Scopus Indexed- Impact Factor-0.23, UGC Approved).
2. Gaur S.S., Mohapatra ,A.K,Kochar B. (2018). An Optimal Lightweight Cryptographic Approach for WSN and its Energy Consumption Analysis:International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems,11(3) 59-67.(Scopus Indexed)
3. Manjari, M. (2018, April). Globalization and Global Competitiveness- A study on India’s Economic Growth in 21st Century: International Journal of Advance Management Research06 (04).
4. Manjari, M. (2018, March). Privatization move for Air India-Key to increase international market share to avoid every year losses-A Case Study: International Journal of Advance Management Research, 06 (03).
5. Kumar, N.and Manocha, G.(2018).A study of various results for a class of entire Dirichlet series with complex frequencies: Mathematica Bohemica,143(1)1-9. (Scopus Indexed, UGC Approved).
6. Haswani, A. Bajaj, R.(2018, January). Developments in Digital Banking Services: An Indian Perspective: XIX Annual International Conference on Managing Digital Revolution: Inventing Future India.
7. Chopra, G., Chandra, R. (2018, January).The Relationship between Compulsive Shopping Values and Individual Perceived Benefits in Apparel Industry in Delhi Region: Researchers World - Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, IX, (1).(UGC Approved).
8. Kumari, N and Kochar B.(2017). Neural Networks towards Better Wireless LAN Security in Advances:Wireless and Mobile Communications. 10 (4). 699-705. (UGC Approved Journal)
9. Chopra, G. (2017, November). A Study on the Relationship Between Customer Attention And Billboards Advertising with Special Reference To Consumer Durables:IOSR Journal of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS),22(11).63-69.(UGC Approved).
10. Shitika, Nayyar, R., Vij, A. K., & Sanghi, S. (2017, September). Spiritual Intelligence- An exploration of Spiritual Dimensions:Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities.
11. Gupta, A. (2017).A Study on Money Market instruments with special reference to commercial papers: International Journal of Advanced trends in Technology, Management and applied Science, Vol. III (VIII).
12. Priyadarshnie, S. and Gupta, A. (2017). Brexit and its effects on Indian economy:International Journal of Advanced trends in Technology, Management and applied Science, Vol. III (VIII).
13. Kumar, N., and Manocha, G.(2017, August). Study of the Jacobson radical for a certain class of entire Dirichlet series: Scientia Magna,12(1), 23-31. (UGC Approved).
14. Chopra, G. (2017, August). A Study of Customer Delight with Special Reference to HDFC Bank in Delhi and NCR Region: International Journal of Scientific Research and Management.5(8). 6591-6608.
15. Garg, P., Shitika., Singh, M., Sakhuja, R., (2017, July). Embedding High Performance Work Based Practices in Academics in India: International conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets.
16. Kumari, N and Kochar B.(2017). Implementing Deffie-Hellman Cryptographic transmission using Neural Cryptography International:Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology Research Excellence.7(3).(Doubled Blind Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journal with Impact Factor 2.89)
17. Chopra, G.( 2017,May). A Study on the Relationship Between Sensory Marketing on Customer Satisfaction: Journal of Exclusive Management Sciences( Special Issue).84-94.
18. Manjari, M. (2017, April). Contemporary relevance and Fundamental importance of issues relating to Public Sector Bank Mergers: International Conference Proceeding on Global business and innovative management: challenges and opportunities.