Publication of Applied Physics Department
1. Meena Kumari, Abhijit Nayak nd Kulvinder Singh, "Comparison of x-ray switching studies on pure doped and composites of CDI2",Global Journal for Research Analyses, volume 6, issue 2, February 2017, ISSN No. 2277- 8160.
2. Jayant Bhardwaj, Abhijit Nayak and Kulvinder Singh, "Assesment of digital images with lifting wavelet transform based fusion", IEEE International conference on computing and communication technologies ,October 12-14,2017, GD Goenka University, Guru gram, Haryana.
3. Jayant bhardwaj, Abhijit Nayak, "Digital medical image assessment with lifting wavelet transform based fusion scheme" IEEE International conference on Nanotechnology for Instrumentation and Measurement, November 16-17, 2017, Gautam Budha University.
4. Jayant Bhardwaj, Abhijit Nayak, Kulvinder Singh, “Feature Level Fusion of Grey Dentistry Images using Haar Lifting Wavelet Transform", Imaging and Applied Optics 2017 (3D, AIO,COSI, IS, MATH, pcAOP), OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2017), paper MW2C.3.
5. D. Sandil, S Srivastava, B.D. Malhotra, S C Sharma and N K Puri, "Biofunctionalized tungsten trioxide-reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites for sensitive electrochemical immunosensing of cardiac biomarker", Journal of Alloy and Compounds, 2018.
6. D. Sandil, S Kumar, K Arora, S. Srivastava, B D Malhotra, S C Sharma and N K Puri, "Biofunctionalized Nanostructured Tungsten Trioxide Based Sensor for Cardiac Biomarker Detection". Materials Letters, 2017, 186, 202-205. (Impact factor 2.4)
7. Kavita Rani Segwal and Suresh C. Sharma, “Theoretical modelling of an ion beam driven Kelvin Helmholtz instability in a plasma cylinder having negatively charged dust grains” IEEE Transactions on plasma science, Vol. 46 , no. 4, April 2018, pp. 775-781.
8. Kavita Rani Segwal and Suresh C. Sharma, “Current driven Low frequency electrostatic waves in a collisional strongly coupled magnetized dusty plasma” IEEE Transactions on plasma science, Vol. 46, no.4, April 2018, pp. 797-805,.
9. Priya Sinha,"A Review on Quantum Cryptography Techniques over Nanoelectronics" International Journal of Research in Technology, Vol. V, no. I, February 2018, pp. 74-77.( Impact Factor 4.012)